Mabrouk accommodates ten guests in five cabins; three doubles and two twins. A modern yet comfortable yacht with unique materials such as zebrano wood panels, gleaming white mica painted walls, padded leather paneled walls and polished steel bed stands used through out the yacht giving her spaces a feeling of incredible exclusivity.
YACHT TYPE: Motor Yachts
BEAM: 24.7 Ft
BUILT: 2004 | 2012
DRAFT: 7.3 Ft
BUILDER: Cantieri di Pisa
ENGINES: 2 X 3.620 BHP MTU
GENERATORS: 2 X 80 KW Kohler EF02
FUEL: 1100 Ltrs/Hr
CONFIGURATION: 3 DOUBLES, 2 TWINS - 2 Convertible
CRUISING SPEED: 23 Knots/Hr
(*All specifications are given in good faith and offered for informational purposes only. Yacht inventory, specifications and charter rates are subject to change without prior notice.*)
• 1 x 5.20m tender "Grand" model 2012 with outboard engine YAMAHA 115hp
• 1 x 3.20m tender "Honda" model 2013 with outboard engine YAMAHA 6hp
• 1 x Jet Ski Yamaha FZR SVHO 1800 Compressor 260 hp three-seater
• 1 x Fly board kit V4 Pro version 2015 model
• 1 x Stand up paddleboard
• 1 x Canoe kayak two-seater
• 2 x Wake Boards, 1x Knee board
• 2 x tubes donut type for 1 x person each
• 2 x sets Water Ski (including children)
• 1 x Inflatable Cabana lounge, 1 x Inflatable sofa 2 seater
• 2 x Water ski sets for adults, 1 x Mono Ski
• Snorkeling Equipment
July & August: €12,857 /day
Low Season: €11,286 /day
(*Rates are given based on a week charter / Rates are subject to change without notice*)
I could no joke die tomorrow and be a happy man.
~ Matthew F.
Although we have traveled just about all over the world, this was probably our best vacation ever. We will be back!
~ Louise Z.
Our trip was FABULOUS! More than exceeded expectations.
~ Anne G.
We have just completed a vacation that I have thought about for a lot of years. Thank you all for making a dream come true!!!!
~ Mae & Bill M.
Everyone is still talking about the trip and I cannot imagine it going any better.
~ Jack D.