Delivered by Uniesse in 2006, motor yacht LEGEND is perfectly maintained, with her latest refit in 2019. She features a spacious saloon and dining area on the Main deck and four comfortable cabins on the lower deck; one Master, one VIP, one Double and one Twin. She accommodates in pure luxury up to nine guests, as the one cabin offers one extra Pullman bed. Her beautiful aft deck area is ideal for early breakfasts facing blue waters, whereas her large sundeck is the perfect spot for evening cocktails watching summer sunsets!
YACHT TYPE: Motor Yachts
BEAM: 18.1 Ft
DRAFT: 5.8 Ft
ENGINES: 2 x 1360 HP MAN V12
GENERATORS: 2 x ONAN 21 KW-12KW
FUEL: 400 Ltrs/Hr + 120 Ltrs/Day
CONFIGURATION: 3 Doubles, 1 Twin
CRUISING SPEED: 25 Knots/Hr
(*All specifications are given in good faith and offered for informational purposes only. Yacht inventory, specifications and charter rates are subject to change without prior notice.*)
• Tender Avon 3.60m with outboard Yamaha 40hp four stroke
• 1 x Jet ski Seadoo spark 90hp
• 2 x Seabob F5 (3rd on request with fee)
• 1 x Canoe inflatable aqua marina VT-K2 (for 2 persons)
• 1 x Jobe sonar towable (for 2 persons)
• 1 x Jobe airstream towable (for 2 persons)
• 1 x inflatable air platform 2.5m x1.5m
• 2 x Jobe inflatable SUP (for 2 persons)
• Water ski for adults & children
• Snorkelling & Fishing equipment
• 2 x Jobe towable tubes
• 2 x Electric road scooters (for use in the ports)
• 1 x DJI Mavic Drone 4K
July & August: €3,214 /day
Low Season: €2,857 /day
(*Rates are given based on a week charter / Rates are subject to change without notice*)
I could no joke die tomorrow and be a happy man.
~ Matthew F.
Although we have traveled just about all over the world, this was probably our best vacation ever. We will be back!
~ Louise Z.
Our trip was FABULOUS! More than exceeded expectations.
~ Anne G.
We have just completed a vacation that I have thought about for a lot of years. Thank you all for making a dream come true!!!!
~ Mae & Bill M.
Everyone is still talking about the trip and I cannot imagine it going any better.
~ Jack D.