CAPRI I is an impressive 192 Foot luxury motor yacht that accommodates up to 12 passengers. The master stateroom features a king sized bed on the main deck and is the full width of the yacht. Other luxury amenities include a vanity, and sitting room and a very large bathroom featuring his and hers facilities, a marble jacuzzi bathtub, and massive closets including a large walk in closet. There is a Twin Guest cabin on the main deck with en suite marble bathroom with bathtub. Below, one finds Three Double Guest cabins with queen sized beds and a couch and En suite marble bathrooms with bathtubs. There is one more Twin Guest cabin with a couch and an En suite marble bathroom with bathtub. She is staffed by an excellent crew of 16.
YACHT TYPE: Motor Yachts
BEAM: 36.5 Ft
DRAFT: 11.6 Ft
ENGINES: 2 x 1,950hp Caterpillar 3512B DITA diesel engines
GENERATORS: Generators: 3 x Caterpillar 3406 / 260kW & 1x Caterpillar 3304DI-T Emergency Generator, generator consumption 1.000 ltrs/day
FUEL: 450 Ltrs/Hr + 1000 Ltrs/Day
CONFIGURATION: (1 MASTER, 3 VIP STATEROOMS, 2 Twin cabins)
CRUISING SPEED: 13 Knots/Hr
(*All specifications are given in good faith and offered for informational purposes only. Yacht inventory, specifications and charter rates are subject to change without prior notice.*)
• 1 x Rib Eye 650 Custom Rib tender, 115 Hp Yamaha outboard, ski/wake tower
• 1 x Capelli 625 Tempest RIB tender, 150 Hp Yamaha outboard
• 1 x VX 1800 A-L Yamaha Cruiser Jetski
• 1 x VX 1100 A-F Yamaha Cruiser Jetski
• 1 x Yamaha Wave runner Superjet standup Jetski
• 2 x Seabob F5S
• 1 x Flyboard Pro series
• 1 x Segway
• 1 x Egret one (Electric Kick Scooter)
• 2 x Aqua marina Inflatable kayak (2 pax.)
• 2 x Paddleboard
• 2 x Jobe Inflatable paddleboard
• 1 x Jobe Banana (5 pax.)
• x Island Hopper water trampoline
• 1 x Twin extreme (Double donut)
• 1 x Jobe Lunar Towable (3 pax.), 1 x Jobe Tornado Towable (3 pax.), 1 x Jobe Airstream II Towable (2 pax.)
• 1 x Airhead Slice Towable (2 pax.)
• 4 x Sea biscuit
• 4 x Wakeboard 6 x Jobe progress neo vest (M, L, XL, 2XL) 4 x Helmet 6 x Gloves Ski 2 x Ski line and handle pro 2 x Wake line and handle pro 3 x Heavy duty towable rope 3 x Full face snorkeling masks
• 3 x Ski Pair (Adult), 1 x Ski Pair (Teenager), 1 x Ski Pair (Junior), 2 x Monoski slalom
• Variety of snorkeling equipment (masks, goggles, flippers, swimming shoes, etc.)
• Diving equipment: 1 x Bauer compressor, Junior II W-HU SS ACD 4 x Regulators complete set 5 x Dive BCD’s 10 x Dive Cylinders 12lt. Long sleeve wetsuits: 1 x large, 1 x medium Short sleeve wetsuits: 2 x large, 1 x medium, 1 x small, 1 x child
• Barbecue & Beach Set up Equipment: Full BBQ set BBQ Gazebo awning for 12 persons Tables and chairs
July & August: €48,000 /day
Low Season: €40,000 /day
(*Rates are given based on a week charter / Rates are subject to change without notice*)
Although we have traveled just about all over the world, this was probably our best vacation ever. We will be back!
~ Louise Z.
Our trip was FABULOUS! More than exceeded expectations.
~ Anne G.
We have just completed a vacation that I have thought about for a lot of years. Thank you all for making a dream come true!!!!
~ Mae & Bill M.
Everyone is still talking about the trip and I cannot imagine it going any better.
~ Jack D.
I want to congratulate you for putting together such a professional and friendly team as I firmly believe that in the end its the people that make or break it. And in this case they made our week truly exceptional.
~ Anna Z.