This stunning 60m Benetti offers the same high-quality Benetti construction and engineering but with a luxurious Redman Whitley Dixon designed interior. Able to accommodate 12 in 6 elegant staterooms and featuring top of the line entertainment and communication systems, guests onboard Andreas L (ex Amnesia) can benefit from a massage room, a fully equipped gym and Jacuzzi on the sun deck alongside a range of exciting toys and tenders. Powered by two Caterpillar 3512B DITA 1600hp engines, Andreas L can reach cruising speeds of 16 knots and is built to Lloyds Register and MCA specifications.
YACHT TYPE: Motor Yachts
BEAM: 34.1 Ft
DRAFT: 11.6 Ft
ENGINES: 2 CATS 3512B DITA 1380kw 1600 HP
CONFIGURATION: 1 MASTER, 3 VIP STATEROOMS, 2 Twin cabins (1 is convertible) + 2 Pullman berths each
CRUISING SPEED: 16 Knots/Hr
(*All specifications are given in good faith and offered for informational purposes only. Yacht inventory, specifications and charter rates are subject to change without prior notice.*)
• 32ft INTREPID tender with 2 x 250hp outboards and ski pole
• 23ft NOVURANIA tender with 2 x 90hp outboards and ski pole
• Multi rider 6 man towable JOBE
• Malibu Kayaks (OCEAN KAYAK)
• Single ski CONNELLY
• Wakeboard JOBE
• Jet ski – YAMAHA FX CRUISER CX HO
• Jet ski – KAWASAKY STX 15
• Stand-up paddle boards JP
• Beach cricket GREY-NICHOLS
• Remote control sailing yachts Laser (toys)
• Sets of water skis
• Water trampoline with attachments
• Inflatable iceberg
• Inflatable slide
• Tribal towable single JOBE
• Towable single CHARIOT
• Stealth double JOBE, Encounter double JOBE, Single towable JOBE GALAXY
• Single donut tow O’BRIAN
• Fishing equipment SHIMANO
July & August: €50,000 /day
Low Season: €42,857 /day
(*Rates are given based on a week charter / Rates are subject to change without notice*)
Although we have traveled just about all over the world, this was probably our best vacation ever. We will be back!
~ Louise Z.
Our trip was FABULOUS! More than exceeded expectations.
~ Anne G.
We have just completed a vacation that I have thought about for a lot of years. Thank you all for making a dream come true!!!!
~ Mae & Bill M.
Everyone is still talking about the trip and I cannot imagine it going any better.
~ Jack D.
I want to congratulate you for putting together such a professional and friendly team as I firmly believe that in the end its the people that make or break it. And in this case they made our week truly exceptional.
~ Anna Z.